All graphs and articles of the Meat Atlas are published under a Creative Commons Lizenz CC BY 4.0.
All graphs are published under a Creative Commons License CC BY-SA 3.0
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
A possible referencing by the licence would be:
Graphic: Bartz/Stockmar, CC BY-SA 3.0
Graphic: Bartz/Stockmar (M), CC BY-SA 3.0
We are happy to recieve a link directed to the original source.
You can download the graphs here as PDF files:
- Cover, Pages 10 - 20 (ZIP, 9.23 MB)
- Pages 21 - 33 (ZIP, 9.22 MB)
- Pages 34 - 47 (ZIP, 9.18 MB)
- Pages 48 - 61 (ZIP, 9.53 MB)
Graphics for meat consumption in the USA
- Download graphics as image file on our Flickr account