The websites of the Heinrich Böll Foundation should be equally available to all interested users for discussion and exchange. Different opinions and points of view are therefore bound to convene. In order to ensure this accessibility, several rules apply.
Use of the comment function
Each user is afforded the possibility to voice his or her opinion and to ask questions so that the discussion continues by commenting on texts published on the website. The author of each comment is responsible for the content of his or her comment. General laws and provisions always apply.
When users post a comment in a blog, the related editors receive an email and typically activate the post as quickly as possible. This activation process might be slightly delayed on weekends. The email address of the person posting the comment will only be saved in relation to the comment and will not be published on the website.
- inhuman, racist, pornographic, offensive or discriminatory content or content that violates moral principles
- content that incites hate or promotes propaganda for an anti-constitutional organization, including defamatory or slanderous content or content that may be detrimental to a business
- spam, chain letters or other content of a promotional nature
- the publication of personal data including names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc…
- the publication of private e-mails or messages without consent from the sender
- the publication of copyright protected works (texts, images, moving images, music) without explicit consent from the copyright holder
- the use of damaging software
These rules also apply to the use of usernames.