Dr. Ines Kappert has headed the Gunda Werner Institute for Feminism and Gender Democracy since 2015.
- Masculinity Drafts
- Displaced persons
- TV series
From 2007-2015, I headed the opinion section of the taz, where I published more than 400 articles on the above-mentioned main topics. Before that, I was a research assistant for the Federal Cultural Foundation where I was responsible for the initiative project: "Relations. Art and Culture in Eastern Europe".
I studied in Berlin and Paris and completed my doctorate at the " Arbeitsstelle für feministische Literaturwissenschaft" at the University of Hamburg. Title: "The Man in Crisis - or: Conservative Capitalism Critique in the Cultural Mainstream" (transcript 2008). Since 2010 I have been teaching gender sensitization courses at the University of Economics in St. Gallen.
- Kappert, Ines (2008): Der Mann in der Krise, or, Capitalism Critique in Mainstream Culture, Bielefeld: Transcript.
- Klingan, Katrin and Ines Kappert (2006): Leap into the city. Chisinau, Sofia, Pristina, Sarajevo, Warsaw, Zagreb, Ljubljana: Cultural positions, political conditions. Seven scenes from Europe, 1st ed., DuMont Buchverlag.
- (In preparation) What's left of Cologne: A conversation between Vicky Germain and Ines Kappert, taz.lab, 4/2/2016
- Expert discussion on women refugees and local politics, BMFSFJ, 25.01.2016.
- (In preparation) Male, foreign - dangerous? From the legend of the black-haired perpetrator, 1.3.2016
- Expert discussion Combating sexualized violence in Syria, " Women at the peace tables. Opportunities and challenges in the fight against sexualised war violence", Dare the im_possible 2015.
- My body - My rights! Prohibition of abortion in Latin America and the role of international politics, 28.10.2015
- "Libya is full of cruelty" - On the situation of refugees and migrants in a crumbling state, 5.10.2015